- Current Prices:$475,000 to $725,000
- Closed Prices:$334,000 to $699,900
- Median Sale Price:$405,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$178
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1960 to 1980
- Sq. Ft.:3,066 to 4,868Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 6Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Birdland represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Birdland are about $225,000 – $1,200,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.