- Current Prices:$1,388,000
- Closed Prices:$1,028,000 to $2,280,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,660,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$789
- Association Fee Ranges:$235 to $507/mo,$0 to $507
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1963 to 1971
- Sq. Ft.:960 to 2,690Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Birds is largely a single-family home community. The homes in Birds represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Birds are about $510,000 – $2,500,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, carport, attached garage, street, driveway, attached, detached garage, garage, off street parking, other and guest parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.