- Current Prices:$249,900 to $369,900
- Closed Prices:$177,000 to $412,000
- Median Sale Price:$263,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$124
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$35/mo,$115 to $400,$210 to $600,$60 to $288/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2009
- Sq. Ft.:1,066 to 4,218Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2002, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2008. In general, homes in Birmingham Farms are about $120,000 – $385,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.