- Current Prices:$135,000 to $2,990,020
- Closed Prices:$105,000 to $1,600,000
- Median Sale Price:$363,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$428
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/quarter,$3 to $428/mo,$0 to $500
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1947 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:400 to 5,600Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Biscayne Beach is a neighborhood in Miami Beach, Florida. Homes in Biscayne Beach are 2,000 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common types of parking in the community are garage and driveway, and homes in Biscayne Beach typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.