- Current Prices:$173,000 to $2,750,000
- Closed Prices:$105,000 to $1,600,000
- Median Sale Price:$254,875
- Average $ per sq ft:$380
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/quarter,$0 to $500,$3 to $423/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1947 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:400 to 5,600Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Biscayne Beach is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Biscayne Beach are about $130,000 – $4,000,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway, street and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.