- Current Prices:$194,000 to $405,000
- Closed Prices:$135,000 to $390,000
- Median Sale Price:$235,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$220
- Association Fee Ranges:$608,$0 to $1045/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1980 to 1982
- Sq. Ft.:749 to 3,200Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. A clubhouse centers as one of this community's great offerings of luxury.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Biscayne Cove represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Biscayne Cove are about $175,000 – $495,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.