- Current Prices:$225,000 to $16,500,000
- Closed Prices:$208,000 to $13,600,000
- Median Sale Price:$902,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$845
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $4872/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1938 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:664 to 9,228Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 8Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Biscayne Island features a handful of condo and single-family options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Biscayne Island are about $425,000 – $16,000,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.