- Current Prices:$285,000 to $395,000
- Closed Prices:$225,000 to $379,990
- Median Sale Price:$300,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$177
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $404,$35 to $130/quarter,$38 to $42/mo
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1998 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,335 to 2,864Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Biscayne Point are about $140,000 – $380,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.