- Current Prices:$304,999 to $367,990
- Closed Prices:$235,000 to $379,990
- Median Sale Price:$265,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$169
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $404,$38 to $42/mo,$78 to $105/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1998 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,335 to 2,605Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Biscayne Point are about $140,000 – $315,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.