- Current Prices:$249,000 to $285,000
- Closed Prices:$235,000 to $295,000
- Median Sale Price:$258,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$175
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $404,$24 to $120/mo,$78 to $100/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1998 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:1,335 to 2,531Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Biscayne Point is a neighborhood in Homestead, Florida. Homes in Biscayne Point are 1,900 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Biscayne Point typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.