- Current Prices:$629,000 to $5,990,000
- Closed Prices:$550,000 to $2,900,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,037,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$795
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $50/mo,$0 to $200
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1940 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,152 to 11,250Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Biscayne Point are about $640,000 – $5,990,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.