- Current Prices:$699,000 to $6,250,000
- Closed Prices:$550,000 to $2,900,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,157,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$755
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $50/mo,$0 to $50
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1940 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,152 to 11,250Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
You can find home designs and prices to accommodate your budget in the community of Biscayne Point. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $2,015 to as high as $46,828. Perfect for those with vehicles, many of these residences feature a driveway with a garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.