- Current Prices:$140,000 to $2,100,000
- Closed Prices:$165,000 to $575,000
- Median Sale Price:$375,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$303
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $328/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1938 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:760 to 2,739Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Biscayne Shores is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Biscayne Shores are about $85,000 – $4,500,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway, carport and other.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.