- Closed Prices:$530,000 to $579,900
- Median Sale Price:$554,950 0
- Association Fee Ranges:$125
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1978 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:1,789 to 8,400Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Bishops Ridge represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Bishops Ridge are about $325,000 – $1,300,000 and sit on one-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage, and the community mostly features finished, partially finished and unfinished basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.