- Current Prices:$685,000 to $864,999
- Closed Prices:$540,000 to $900,000
- Median Sale Price:$660,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$535
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1941 to 1945
- Sq. Ft.:929 to 2,680Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Bixby Highlands represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Bixby Highlands are about $350,000 – $780,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway, 1-car garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.