- Current Prices:$665,000
- Closed Prices:$565,000 to $805,000
- Median Sale Price:$649,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$367
- Association Fee Ranges:$370 to $380/mo,$380
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1972 to 1973
- Sq. Ft.:1,800 to 2,174Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The homes in Bixby Hill Gardens represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Bixby Hill Gardens are $580,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.