- Current Prices:$665,000 to $1,550,000
- Closed Prices:$565,000 to $1,835,000
- Median Sale Price:$713,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$434
- Association Fee Ranges:$2295,$350 to $588/mo,$162 to $2300
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1966 to 1983
- Sq. Ft.:1,509 to 4,334Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Bixby Hill features a handful of single-family, attached and condo options. The homes in Bixby Hill represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Bixby Hill are about $465,000 – $2,000,000 and sit on half-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.