- Current Prices:$324,000 to $464,900
- Closed Prices:$279,900 to $420,000
- Median Sale Price:$322,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$133
- Association Fee Ranges:$88 to $100/mo,$283 to $300/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,695 to 6,200Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Black Lake Park are about $215,000 – $490,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.