- Current Prices:$423,900 to $459,980
- Closed Prices:$353,000 to $550,000
- Median Sale Price:$422,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$138
- Association Fee Ranges:$300/quarter,$88 to $100/mo,$0,$1060 to $1200
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2016 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:2,569 to 3,942Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Black Lake are about $15,000 – $490,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, 1-car garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.