- Current Prices:$279,000 to $498,500
- Closed Prices:$200,000 to $456,000
- Median Sale Price:$328,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$122
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$18 to $130/mo,$173 to $994
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2003 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,478 to 4,324Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1/2 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby.
Blackberry Creek features a range of home designs and prices to accommodate a variety of price points. Most common in this area are single-family homes, which usually have annual home owner association fees ranging from $20 to $350, master fees ranging from $137 to $300, and taxes for the year range from as low as $6,267 to as high as $15,409. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have monthly home owner association fees ranging from $20 to $350, master fees and taxes for the year can range from $4,836 to $5,371. It is typical for the homes in the community to have finished basements. Averaging around about a quarter acre, the homesites in the area offer enough space for everyone.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.