- Current Prices:$254,900 to $275,000
- Closed Prices:$145,000 to $280,500
- Median Sale Price:$247,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$106
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/mo,$260 to $360,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:1,078 to 3,596Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance.
Blackberry Crossing is largely a single-family home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Blackberry Crossing are about $130,000 – $290,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage, and the community mostly features unfinished and finished basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.