- Current Prices:$249,500 to $295,000
- Closed Prices:$140,000 to $327,540
- Median Sale Price:$249,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$105
- Association Fee Ranges:$144 to $185/mo,$240 to $420
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1995 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:1,310 to 4,098Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance.
Blackberry Crossing West is largely a single-family home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2013. In general, homes in Blackberry Crossing West are about $130,000 – $325,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage, and the community mostly features unfinished and finished basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.