- Current Prices:$675,500
- Closed Prices:$205,000 to $482,500
- Median Sale Price:$356,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$216
- Association Fee Ranges:$1490 to $1839/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1985 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,255 to 4,209Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community members and their guests can make use of the beautiful tennis courts.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Blackburn Harbor Residences are about $205,000 – $825,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are lot, 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.