- Current Prices:$425,000
- Closed Prices:$400,000 to $415,000
- Median Sale Price:$405,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$155
- Association Fee Ranges:$1400/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1990 to 1993
- Sq. Ft.:1,862 to 2,828Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Blackburn Point Woods features a handful of single-family, condo and attached options. The homes in Blackburn Point Woods represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Blackburn Point Woods are about $245,000 – $425,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.