- Current Prices:$1,499,000 to $12,500,000
- Closed Prices:$795,000 to $4,100,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,669,800
- Average $ per sq ft:$558
- Association Fee Ranges:$187,$189 to $945/quarter,$88 to $745/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1979 to 2011
- Sq. Ft.:1,752 to 10,116Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 9Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Blackhawk Country Club are about $480,000 – $18,500,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are attached garage, int access from garage, golf cart, side yard access, garage parking, enclosed garage, workshop in garage, detached garage and off street parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.