- Current Prices:$1,299,000 to $1,600,000
- Closed Prices:$870,000 to $1,325,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,057,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$234
- Association Fee Ranges:$200 to $4200,$0 to $385/mo
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:3,877 to 7,462Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in Blackhawk Reserve are about $650,000 – $1,790,000 and sit on 0.75-acre lots with five bedrooms and five bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.