- Current Prices:$1,450,000 to $1,990,000
- Closed Prices:$900,000 to $1,060,000
- Median Sale Price:$980,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$328
- Association Fee Ranges:$200 to $4200,$0 to $385/mo
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2003 to 2021
- Sq. Ft.:3,750 to 6,562Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:4 to 9Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in Blackhawk Reserve are about $650,000 – $1,790,000 and sit on 0.75-acre lots with five bedrooms and five bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.