- Current Prices:$1,000,000 to $3,200,000
- Closed Prices:$515,000 to $1,005,000
- Median Sale Price:$622,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$212
- Association Fee Ranges:$850 to $2700
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:3,982 to 11,144Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:4 to 9Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2013. In general, homes in Blackhorse Ranch are about $340,000 – $1,195,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.