- Current Prices:$232,900 to $260,000
- Closed Prices:$209,500 to $292,000
- Median Sale Price:$269,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$125
- Association Fee Ranges:$56/quarter,$441 to $541,$441 to $549
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2007 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:1,790 to 4,437Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
Blackwater Oaks is a neighborhood in Mulberry, Florida. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are contemporary, traditional and florida style, and they were built between 2007 and 2012. Homes in Blackwater Oaks are 2,900 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Blackwater Oaks typically have two spaces.