- Current Prices:$214,900 to $350,000
- Closed Prices:$150,000 to $342,243
- Median Sale Price:$226,928
- Average $ per sq ft:$130
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $375,$0 to $50/mo,$0,$0 to $36/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1983 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,132 to 3,462Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Block House Creek are about $125,000 – $340,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.