- Current Prices:$324,900
- Closed Prices:$260,000 to $439,000
- Median Sale Price:$313,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$204
- Association Fee Ranges:$62 to $135/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2007 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:1,461 to 3,194Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2007, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2011. In general, homes in Blossom Hills are about $205,000 – $640,000 and sit on 9808.5-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.