- Current Prices:$189,900 to $1,895,000
- Closed Prices:$145,000 to $1,587,000
- Median Sale Price:$388,497
- Average $ per sq ft:$319
- Association Fee Ranges:$274 to $990/mo,$0
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1948 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:725 to 5,098Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Blossom Valley are about $200,000 – $2,350,000 and sit on 3-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.