- Current Prices:$2,595,000
- Closed Prices:$2,205,000 to $3,000,000
- Median Sale Price:$2,680,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$1689
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1954 to 1957
- Sq. Ft.:1,280 to 2,124Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Blossom Valley is a neighborhood in Mountain View, California. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are ranch style, and they were built between 1954 and 1956. Homes in Blossom Valley are 1,500 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.