- Current Prices:$245,000 to $2,100,000
- Closed Prices:$138,000 to $1,700,000
- Median Sale Price:$900,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$629
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $473,$30 to $475/mo,$300 to $391
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1956 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:543 to 3,910Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Blossom Valley is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Blossom Valley are about $245,000 – $2,400,000 and sit on 2.25-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, street, attached garage, carport, guest parking, other, driveway and off street parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.