- Current Prices:$179,000 to $299,900
- Closed Prices:$190,000 to $263,000
- Median Sale Price:$208,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$194
- Association Fee Ranges:$460/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1986 to 2000
- Sq. Ft.:1,082 to 2,354Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
Blue Crab Key is a neighborhood in Bokeelia, Florida. Homes in Blue Crab Key are 1,100 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is carport, and homes in Blue Crab Key typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.