- Current Prices:$419,000 to $4,200,000
- Closed Prices:$378,000 to $2,525,000
- Median Sale Price:$586,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$592
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $780,$128 to $575/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1903 to 1990
- Sq. Ft.:620 to 5,909Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 6Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Bluff Park features a handful of attached, single-family and condo options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Bluff Park are about $315,000 – $3,495,000 and sit on 42.5-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway, other, lot, 1-car garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.