- Current Prices:$309,000 to $614,900
- Closed Prices:$230,000 to $550,000
- Median Sale Price:$347,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$309
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$1370/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1981 to 1992
- Sq. Ft.:742 to 1,592Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Enjoy a private clubhouse available to all residents of the community.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Boardwalk Caper features a handful of condo and attached options. The homes in Boardwalk Caper represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Boardwalk Caper are about $240,000 – $600,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, carport and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.