- Current Prices:$279,000 to $650,000
- Closed Prices:$163,000 to $635,000
- Median Sale Price:$330,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$255
- Association Fee Ranges:$100 to $900,$100 to $495/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1979 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,204 to 2,801Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Boca Chase features a handful of single-family and condo options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Boca Chase are about $130,000 – $475,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.