- Current Prices:$135,000 to $399,900
- Closed Prices:$120,000 to $475,000
- Median Sale Price:$327,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$254
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $1,$0 to $619.02/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1969 to 1974
- Sq. Ft.:700 to 2,040Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community provides residents and their guests with access to beautiful and well-kept tennis courts.
You can find a wide variety of home designs and prices in the wonderful community of Boca Ciega Point. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $454 to $575, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,701 to as high as $4,966. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $454 to $575, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,327 to as high as $6,013.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.