- Current Prices:$144,900 to $429,900
- Closed Prices:$126,000 to $535,000
- Median Sale Price:$340,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$222
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $1,$0 to $666/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1969 to 1974
- Sq. Ft.:700 to 2,040Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community provides residents and their guests with access to beautiful and well-kept tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Boca Ciega Point represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Boca Ciega Point are about $125,000 – $505,000 and sit on 2223.25-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 1-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.