- Closed Prices:$67,000 to $143,000
- Median Sale Price:$106,800
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$391,$261 to $383.44/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1958 to 1973
- Sq. Ft.:359 to 855Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Boca Ciega is a neighborhood in South Pasadena, Florida. The most common type of home in this community is condo, and the majority are non-traditional, traditional, florida and contemporary style, and they were built between 1958 and 1973. Homes in Boca Ciega are 550 square feet on average and typically have one bedrooms and one bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on 0.75-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is carport, and homes in Boca Ciega typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.