- Current Prices:$255,000 to $999,000
- Closed Prices:$220,000 to $520,000
- Median Sale Price:$350,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$188
- Association Fee Ranges:$275 to $832/mo,$269 to $832
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1982 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,250 to 4,047Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 21Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Among this community's luxurious amenities, you'll find a fantastic clubhouse.
The community of Boca Country Club offers home buyers a wide variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $259 to $1,454, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,595 to as high as $6,610. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $259 to $1,454. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $2,527 to as high as $6,858. Here you can find a number of residences that feature a driveway with a garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.