- Current Prices:$145,900 to $579,000
- Closed Prices:$133,000 to $165,000
- Median Sale Price:$156,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$214
- Association Fee Ranges:$310/quarter,$300 to $310/mo,$298 to $310
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1985 to 1990
- Sq. Ft.:550 to 1,367Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. A clubhouse awaits you as one of the luxurious amenities in this community.
The Boca Cove community offers a wide variety of housing designs, making it easy for buyers to find their perfect home. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $298 to $300. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $1,074 to as high as $1,581.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.