- Current Prices:$145,000 to $349,000
- Closed Prices:$105,000 to $375,000
- Median Sale Price:$247,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$119
- Association Fee Ranges:$1755 to $2001/quarter,$586 to $733/mo,$561.33 to $800
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1978 to 1987
- Sq. Ft.:1,207 to 3,299Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
The houses in Boca Delray are sure to fit the style of any buyer. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $531 to $1,800, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,030 to as high as $3,592. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $531 to $1,800. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $2,262 to as high as $4,191.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.