- Current Prices:$235,000 to $319,900
- Closed Prices:$196,875 to $334,000
- Median Sale Price:$255,625
- Average $ per sq ft:$166
- Association Fee Ranges:$320 to $383/mo,$320 to $360
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1985 to 1993
- Sq. Ft.:987 to 2,912Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
For those looking to invest in a new home, Boca Gardens features a variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $182 to $383, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,781 to as high as $4,096. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $182 to $383, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,633 to as high as $3,577. Most residences boast a traditional driveway and garage setup.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.