- Current Prices:$599,000 to $795,500
- Closed Prices:$374,900 to $1,025,000
- Median Sale Price:$485,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$529
- Association Fee Ranges:$1993/quarter,$637 to $1598
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Sq. Ft.:910 to 2,104Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Residents of the building get lucky when it comes to conveniences. Residents of this community can cool off in the pool, which is only one of the great property amenities.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1965. In general, homes in Boca Inlet are about $230,000 – $800,000 and sit on 3.5-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport, lot, other and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.