- Current Prices:$570,000 to $1,290,000
- Closed Prices:$170,000 to $995,000
- Median Sale Price:$569,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$337
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $398
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1960 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:1,141 to 5,103Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Luxury is found in every corner of this community, and especially in its center, where you'll find its clubhouse.
Boca Islands is a wonderful community that features an array of home designs and prices to suit a variety of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $392 to $398, and taxes for the year range from as low as $3,368 to as high as $17,610. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $392 to $398, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,144 to as high as $2,362.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.