- Current Prices:$134,900 to $419,000
- Closed Prices:$107,500 to $410,000
- Median Sale Price:$166,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$137
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $617/mo,$180 to $688
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1975 to 1996
- Sq. Ft.:8 to 5,278Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Luxury is found in every corner of this community, and especially in its center, where you'll find its clubhouse.
Boca Lago offers a wide array of housing designs suitable for any buyer. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $100 to $656, and taxes for the year range from as low as $700 to as high as $3,439. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $100 to $656, and taxes for the year can range from $1,346 to $5,518.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.