- Current Prices:$130,900 to $269,000
- Closed Prices:$77,000 to $177,000
- Median Sale Price:$120,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$126
- Association Fee Ranges:$270 to $585/mo,$270 to $275
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1973 to 1985
- Sq. Ft.:908 to 1,500Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
The wide variety of designs in Boca Lakes makes it easier for buyers to find their perfect home. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $235 to $270, and taxes for the year range from as low as $617 to as high as $1,879. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $235 to $270, and taxes for the year can range from $720 to $2,015.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.