- Current Prices:$119,900 to $165,000
- Closed Prices:$95,000 to $179,000
- Median Sale Price:$125,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$141
- Association Fee Ranges:$270/mo,$270 to $275
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1973 to 1985
- Sq. Ft.:908 to 1,500Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Boca Lakes represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Boca Lakes are about $60,000 – $190,000 and sit on 38.5-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.