- Current Prices:$350,000 to $525,000
- Closed Prices:$325,300 to $560,000
- Median Sale Price:$378,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$199
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $100
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1974 to 1986
- Sq. Ft.:1,418 to 3,472Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Boca Madera is a neighborhood in Boca Raton, Florida. Homes in Boca Madera are 2,400 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Boca Madera typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.