- Current Prices:$365,000 to $574,999
- Closed Prices:$340,000 to $560,000
- Median Sale Price:$399,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$200
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $100,$100/mo,$345/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1974 to 1986
- Sq. Ft.:1,418 to 3,472Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1/4 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
The Boca Madera community offers a wide variety of housing designs, making it easy for buyers to find their perfect home. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $88 to $345. Property taxes range from as low as $3,154 to as high as $6,895. Here there are many residences that include a driveway with a garage.
|Great School Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Rating|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.