- Current Prices:$165,000 to $199,600
- Closed Prices:$135,100 to $179,000
- Median Sale Price:$160,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$189
- Association Fee Ranges:$294 to $305/mo,$0 to $915/quarter,$203 to $305
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1984 to 1985
- Sq. Ft.:958 to 1,350Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 4 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
Boca Palms is a neighborhood in Boca Raton, Florida. Homes in Boca Palms are 1,000 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on half-acre lots.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.