- Current Prices:$875,000 to $7,495,000
- Closed Prices:$650,000 to $5,115,300
- Median Sale Price:$772,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$476
- Association Fee Ranges:$1110/mo,$0 to $2013
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1945 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,182 to 14,615Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 8Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 31Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
You can find home designs and prices to accommodate your budget in the community of Boca Raton Riviera. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $2 to $100, and taxes for the year range from as low as $2,908 to as high as $67,729. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $2 to $100, and taxes for the year can range from $4,888 to $12,072. Most residences also have driveways with garages.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.