- Current Prices:$375,000 to $625,000
- Closed Prices:$125,000 to $710,000
- Median Sale Price:$434,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$209
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $297/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1955 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:914 to 7,647Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 6Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Among this community's luxurious amenities, you'll find a fantastic clubhouse.
Boca Raton Square is a neighborhood in Boca Raton, Florida. Homes in Boca Raton Square are 2,200 square feet on average and typically have 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Boca Raton Square typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.