- Current Prices:$214,999 to $359,900
- Closed Prices:$159,900 to $278,800
- Median Sale Price:$197,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$126
- Association Fee Ranges:$390 to $425/mo,$335 to $425
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1980 to 1999
- Sq. Ft.:1,279 to 2,665Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse centers as one of this community's great offerings of luxury.
For those looking to invest in a new home, Boca Ridge features a variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $335 to $460, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,123 to as high as $2,901. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $335 to $460, and taxes for the year are around $3,039.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.