- Current Prices:$349,900 to $429,000
- Closed Prices:$142,500 to $449,900
- Median Sale Price:$332,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$167
- Association Fee Ranges:$380/quarter,$125 to $127/mo,$126 to $382.66
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1977 to 1995
- Sq. Ft.:1,060 to 4,272Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Luxury is found in every corner of this community, and especially in its center, where you'll find its clubhouse.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Boca Springs represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Boca Springs are about $185,000 – $450,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.