- Current Prices:$299,500 to $550,000
- Closed Prices:$265,000 to $520,000
- Median Sale Price:$399,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$377
- Association Fee Ranges:$498 to $957.97
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1972 to 1974
- Sq. Ft.:734 to 1,250Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:5+ - 5+ acres
Residents of the building can reap the benefits of luxuries. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1972. In general, homes in Boca Towers are about $195,000 – $645,000 and sit on 4.25-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.